Monday, April 20, 2009

Cold Fusion on 60 Minutes

Last night on 60 Minutes some of Charles and my friends and colleagues were featured as leaders in the scientific community for energy research. Charles used to work in the field with with many of the people featured and as such, he and I, consider Dr. Mike McKubre, Dr.  Shaul Lesin, and many of the people featured close personal friends. I wanted to share this with all of you and share my congratulations to our friends


More than the fact that our friends are involved, I feel it is important to give back to the earth as it has given to us. This story is about a clean and potentially harmless energy source that can power homes, cars, mobile devices etc. all with non-pollutant... WATER! Less about energy and more about hope for a brighter future, Energetics Technologies LLC stands as a beacon of light and positive change. I hope you enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment