Monday, June 8, 2009

Video Online Lessons Now Available!

Hey friends,

I just posted new videos with information and tips on some of my favorite orchestral excerpts. Visit our YouTube page for a full list of videos. We will continue to post videos and blogs for your viewing/reading pleasure, stay tuned!

As most of you know, education is a huge imperative of Resonance Music Group and myself. Thanks to the wonderful technology that’s available to us, I’m excited to announce that I can now offer personal online video lessons. While it’s my opinion that personal sessions/lessons are the best method for communicating, video conferencing offers personal communication with the convenience of being right in your own home. All you need is a webcam and internal microphone to enable a face-to-face lesson via the Internet. To schedule a time to have a lesson via the Internet or in person, please email us at OreoJype@aol.com. Payments can be made quickly, safely and securely through paypal (no accounts required, protection guaranteed.) Spots are limited, so schedule your lesson today. Many thanks, and I hope to see you soon…face-to-face!

No comments:

Post a Comment